Want to join us?
Here are a few ways to get started for the week:
- Post the 2016 Suicide Prevention Week graphic as your profile picture
- Share this message on your Facebook Page and ask others to share
- Learn the Warning Signs and Risk Factors for Suicide
- Participate in a Suicide Awareness Walk
- Make a donation to an organization who is making a difference in your community
- Host a Suicide Prevention and Awareness Event
- Are you a clinician? Take a training!
- Are you a school professional? Get Certified!
- Check out the Calendar on GSPIN for events in your Area
- Contact GSPIN here with your own creative ideas so we can share them!
September is Suicide Prevention Month, and today marks the beginning of National Suicide Prevention Week 2016, with World Suicide Prevention Day, Saturday, September 10th
There are many ways to take part!
Throughout the week GSPIN will update you with the different activities and ways to get involved in in your area. Support your communities activities, and Remember:
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
What ever you choose to do – LET US KNOW – post your photos and include the following hashtags!